By Lauren Haas haasholistic.com
When that 4pm “Snack Attack” hits you and you do not know what to eat, do yourself a favor and PUT DOWN THAT BAG OF CHIPS, CANDY BAR OR COOKIE!
Instead, try one of my “Haas Holistic but Realistic” healthy snacks. They are all satisfying, tasty and will even energize you by balancing your blood sugar! If you can keep it organic, great, if not, don’t worry and give yourself some credit because you are not eating your usual bag of CHEETOS!
1. Hardboiled eggs with hummus or plain
2. A Haas Holistic Spiced Pumpkin Blueberry Apple Walnut Muffins
3. Simple Smoothie: Place 1 cup almond milk and 1 scoop protein powder in a shaker bottle. Shake. Drink. Satisfied!
4. Seaweed snacks topped with avocado and veggies
5. Kale chips or Wonderfully Raw Snip Chips!
6. Seaweed with almond butter, cinnamon and Truvia
7. A spoonful of my Spicy Haitian Almond Butter Dip with celery or an apple
8. Grass-fed, wild, organic Jerky (beef, salmon, bison, turkey, etc…)
9. ¼ cup nuts with 1 tablespoon Goji berries
10. Guacamole, hummus or Dijon-Balsamic Dip with raw veggies
11. 2-3 oz Organic deli meats with some veggies
12. Cup of veggie soup
13. Gluten free crackers with avocado and hummus or turkey
14. Jicama sticks and salsa
15. Organic carrots, celery and cucumbers with Trader Joe’s Eggplant Dip
16. A piece of fruit and 10 almonds
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more MostFit™ workout videos as well as a new Free Friday Fitness video each week.